You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Samsung 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card PRO (Class10)
Model: MB-MGCGB Model code: MB-MGCBA/EU Barcode: 8806085581173
Capacity, MB 65536MB Type micro SD Warranty 36 months
- SD 3.0 with UHS-1 (Grade 1) interface compatible with the SD 2.0 standard, HS interface (class 10 SD 2.0)
- Waterproof, even if the device is damaged beyond repair, your data is secured
- Extremely resistant to shock, withstand pressure of 1.6 t vehicle
- Resistance against X-ray and radioactive rays
- Compatible with all devices compatible with microSD and SD
Suitable for the latest models of LTE (4G) smartphones and tablets
The best choice for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2, S3 and S4. Max Memory for these fablets.
Maximum Read Speed 70MB / write 20MB. Original production of SAMSUNG.
If you want to please her lover, this is a wonderful gift.
SDXC memory cards are the next generation of flash memory card. Based on the new SD 3.0 specification, SDXC will be the natural successor to the popular SDHC card format.
Capacity of the new SDXC memory cards will range from 64 GB SDXC up to 2TB SDXC. Sandisk again leading by already released 64GB SDXC card, although Lexar announced the soon to be released 128 GB SDXC cards. SDXC cards have speeds ranging from 104MB/sec planned to 300MB/sec.
The structure of the exFAT file system, the card SDXC, a file can reach up to 2TB, unlike FAT32 - up to 4.5 GB maximum file size. This helps users to record a record durations of HD videos. A 64GB SanDisk Ultra SDXC card can store more than eight hours of video with recording speed - 9 Mbps (HD standard), it makes SDXC memory cards ideal format for HD cameras.
|Storage capacity in GB||64|